Sunday, November 11, 2012

Let's start from the beginning

So let's start off with saying I'm not fat. I do however look at myself in the mirror and not like what I see.

I'm not going to write this blog with a weight loss goal in mind. I'm writing it as a means to motivate myself to eat better and exercise more. As I slowly inch my way to the big 3-0 I can see how my body is changing and I will be the first to say it's most definitely not for the better.

I am currently trying out the 17 day diet to try to curb my terrible eating habits and open my eyes to healthy cooking/eating without being on a yo-yo diet. My gym membership is also being used buttttt not nearly as much as it should be.

So here we go....I will do my best to keep a log of my day to day activities which better freaking include diet and exercise with I'm sure a few bumps along the way....let us not forget thanksgiving is just around the corner  :-(

So for short term goal number 1...gym everyday til thanksgiving....and go!

No comments:

Post a Comment